Change can feel unnerving at times, especially when it comes to medical procedures and equipment you may have little knowledge on. At Optimum Medical, we want to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible after having your catheter fitted so you can live with confidence.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
· We offer you a choice of catheter drainage and fixation products, as we appreciate that everyone has different preferences!
· Each product in the Ugo Urology range comes with a helpful user guide which is easy to read and doesn’t contain any ‘industry jargon’, meaning you can use our products with total confidence.
· We’ll send you a free sample box containing one of each product in the Ugo Urology range. You can try each one in the comfort of your own home and see which products you prefer. To receive your sample box, please complete the form below:
We also have YouTube videos (how-to guides) that allow you to see the products and how they work. To view our Ugo Fix Gentle video, please click below:
Here are some examples of how the catheter drainage and fixation devices in the Ugo Urology range can help to make life that little bit easier:
· Our Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip) provides secure, skin-friendly fixation. No skin preparation is required prior to use, and it can be easily removed and repositioned.
· The Ugo Fix Sleeve (leg bag holder) features an external seam for increased comfort against your skin. The soft fabric of our catheter bag holder supports your leg bag in place securely, giving you freedom of movement.
· The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap is available in a range of sizes and can be trimmed down to size, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
Discreet catheter drainage
· Our Ugo Leg Bags feature a variety of tap options and tubing lengths. This gives you a choice as to where you’d prefer to position the bag on your leg. Each box of our fabric-backed Ugo Leg Bags includes a pair of catheter leg bag straps to help secure your bag in place, so you can move freely.
· The Ugo Stand with Dignity is a unique product, giving you the option to either have your night bag visible or discreetly concealed with the removable dignity cover. Our catheter night bag stand prevents your 2L drainage bag from touching the floor, helping to reduce the risk of infection.
We’re here to support you
We hope that you find products in the Ugo Urology range that fit with your lifestyle and enable you to live with confidence. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer care team on 0113 263 3849. They’ll be more than happy to help! Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com.