Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC) catheter.
Our Hunter Cath is a non-coated, DEHP-free ISC catheter with a smooth flexible tip.
The soft tip is designed to ease insertion, making the Hunter Cath suitable for a wide range of ISC catheter users, including those with a Continence Urinary Diversion (Mitrofanoff), males with an enlarged prostate or ISC catheter users who experience difficulty or discomfort when inserting a standard Nelaton tip ISC catheter.
- DEHP free.
- Can be lubricated using a water-based lubricant if required.
- 360-degree flexible tapered tip to aid insertion.
- Coloured funnel for easy size recognition and reordering.
- Coloured tip to aid insertion.
- Two smooth, rounded drainage holes for effective urine drainage.
- Four smooth, rounded drainage holes on SCM14 for superior drainage.
- Particularly favoured by those with reconstructive/Mitrofanoff surgery.
Hunter Urology are a UK based specialist in self catheterisation and continence care.
In 2022 Hunter Urology joined the Optimum Medical Group, and together we are striving to deliver the best possible products and services for people living with continence conditions and those caring for them.
PR Code PIP Code Type Charriere Size (CH) SCP06 280-0084 Paediatric 6CH SCP08 280-0092 Paediatric 8CH SCP10 280-0100 Paediatric 10CH SCF08 280-0175 Female 8CH SCF10 280-0183 Female 10CH SCF12 280-0191 Female 12CH SCF14 280-0209 Female 14CH SCM10 280-0126 Male 10CH SCM12 280-0134 Male 12CH SCM14* 280-0142 Male 14CH SCM16 280-0159 Male 16CH
Want to know more?
Download Instructions for Use
Full instructions for use are included with all our products. You can download and view the Hunter Cath IFU by clicking the button below.
Last revision date Oct 23
Contact us to request a copy of the IFU.