Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip)
Secure and reliable, the Ugo Fix Gentle re-adhesive gel pad uses soft silicone technology to ensure minimal trauma when it’s removed. It’s also easy to reposition and leaves no sticky residue.
Fixing in place comfortably, it lets patients move around freely and safely, with reduced pulling and rubbing on the bladder neck and urethra.
The Ugo Fix Gentle provides safe, effective positioning of two-way indwelling urinary catheters at the bifurcation of the catheter. It also helps secure urethral or suprapubic catheters that are attached to catheter valves or drainage bags.
The comfort and effectiveness of soft silicone technology
With the Ugo Fix Gentle, a soft silicone ‘tack’ layer provides immediate, gentle adhesion to the skin.
- Easy to apply, remove and reposition
- No skin preparation required before application, and no need for solutions to dissolve the adhesive when removed
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Effectively adheres to all skin types through multiple points of contact
- Ideal for repeated application over the same skin area
- Reduced risk of allergic reactions due to silicone technology
- Showerproof, breathable and translucent
Safe and effective clip
- Internal silicone bonding to effectively grip the catheter
- Revolving clip motion allows natural movement
- Raised arrow to indicate direction of catheter insertion
- Easy-open catch with positive sensory click
- Holds tubing away from skin to prevent marking
Full instructions for use are included with all our products. You can download and view the Ugo Fix Gentle IFU by clicking the button above. Last revision date: October 2018.
Pr Name Ugo Fix Gentle Pr Code 3004 PIP Code 394-9054 NPC Code FSS 1084 Inner Pack Box of 5 Outer Pack Case of 100
Want to know more?
What people have to say about Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip)
“I’m very impressed with the Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip). It’s just so comfortable and discreet, I don’t know it’s there.”Nigel Moody, PatientSouthampton
Anyone who suffers with eczema knows that adhesives cause sores and make the skin dry and itchy. The Ugo Fix Gentle secures the catheter in place without adhesive, is comfortable to wear and is really easy to remove after use. I would recommend the Ugo Fix Gentle for anyone who has a skin condition like eczema.Vicky Hills
My mother-in-law (99 years old) has been using the Ugo Fix Gentle for the last 2 weeks. I removed the clip after 7 days on bath day, and was relieved to find it had left no mark on her skin. The big advantage of the Ugo Fix Gentle is that it holds the catheter tube in place, preventing any pulling or kinking of the tube, which would stop the flow of urine.Pauline
My wife has been using the Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip) for approximately two weeks. We have found that there is no skin damage which she was getting with other products. She loves the rotating clip feature – it ensures the leg bag is always in the right position when it’s attached to her leg or when she’s laying on the bed.Dave WickendenKent, UK