Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC) catheter.
Our Aloe Hydro Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC) catheter features our hydrophilic coating.
When activated using the sterile water sachet provided, the coating lubricates the entire catheter, reducing friction during insertion and removal.
The Aloe Hydro features a traditional Nelaton tip.
Key features of our Aloe Hydro ISC catheter:
- Hydrophilic coating activated using the sterile water sachet provided.
- DEHP free.
- Nelaton tip.
- Easy peel packaging opening.
- Specially designed water sachet for ease of use.
- Purposely designed tapered packaging to ensure complete lubrication of the catheter.
- Coloured funnel for easy size recognition and reordering.
- Two smooth, rounded drainage holes for effective urine drainage.
- The packaging features a sticky tab to assist with positioning during setup.
Hunter Urology are a UK based specialist in self catheterisation and continence care.
In 2022 Hunter Urology joined the Optimum Medical Group, and together we are striving to deliver the best possible products and services for people living with continence conditions and those caring for them.
PR Code PIP Code Type Charriere Size (CH) AHP06 370-2925 Paediatric 6CH AHP08 370-2933 Paediatric 8CH AHP10 370-2941 Paediatric 10CH AHF08 370-2875 Female 8CH AHF10 370-2883 Female 10CH AHF12 370-3891 Female 12CH AHF14 370-2909 Female 14CH AHM10 370-2842 Male 10CH AHM12 370-2917 Male 12CH AHM14 370-2859 Male 14CH AHM16 370-2867 Male 16CH
Want to know more?
Download Instructions for Use
Full instructions for use are included with all our products. You can download and view the Aloe Hydro IFU by clicking the button below.
Last revision date Oct 2023.
Contact us to request a copy of the IFU.