Ugo Pro is the ultimate catheterisation procedure pack. Developed with clinician input, Ugo Pro provides everything needed to support best practice insertion and removal of urethral catheters in the community setting. Each pack contains a pre-wrapped aseptic field and the essential routine components required to carry out the procedure, helping to minimise the risk of infection.
Ugo Pro offers many benefits. Having everything conveniently included in a single pack reduces time spent gathering individual elements. This frees up valuable clinician time to devote to other activities, such as spending more time with their patient and decision-making around choice of catheterisation gel and the most appropriate leg bag for the individual.
We understand concerns around sustainability. Using Ugo Pro helps to minimise the unnecessary waste which would accumulate if each item were to be obtained separately. It also assists in streamlining stock management.
Other features include:
- Inclusion of a 20ml saline pod for meatal cleansing
- A detailed IFU – compatible with all local guidelines and policies/procedures.
- 3 pairs of gloves – the required amount for best practice catheter removal and insertion.
- One waste bag and one apron to reduce plastic waste
- Two waterproof drapes – one drape for protecting the bed and a separate dignity drape for the patient. Colour-coded for easy differentiation.
Available on Drug Tariff Part IXA in a single unit or a box of 3.
Full instructions for use are included with all our products. You can download and view the Ugo Pro IFU by clicking the button above. Last revision date: March 2019.
Pr name Ugo Pro Pr code 3400 PIP code 414-6494 Outer pack Case of 80