Ugo Catheter Valve
Easy to use, discreet and comfortable to wear, and designed in detail for safety and security. The Ugo Catheter Valve gives patients the confidence they need to carry on living independent lives.
You can use the Ugo Catheter Valve with either an indwelling urethral or suprapubic catheter. Its distinctive features include:
- A safety lever to prevent accidental opening, ensuring extra security and peace of mind
- Universal stepped connector for secure fitting to all catheter materials
- 180° lever handle for easy single-handed operation
- Easy-open pouch packaging, enabling safe use in sterile areas
- Robust manufacture from high-grade, durable, medical PVC for up to seven-day use
- Ergonomic shaping with no sharp edges for ease of handling and reduced risk of skin trauma
- Soft silicone tubing for attaching to an overnight drainage bag or leg bag
A catheter valve is not suitable for everyone. Our nurses are on hand to help evaluate whether you would benefit from using a catheter valve. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an enquiry below.
Pr Name Ugo Catheter Valve Pr Code 3000 PIP Code 388-2388 NPC Code FSS1067 Inner Pack Box of 5 Outer Pack Case of 100
Want to know more?
Download Instructions for Use
Full instructions for use are included with all our products. You can download and view the Ugo Catheter Valve IFU by clicking the button below.
Last revision date March 2019.
Contact us to request a copy of the IFU.
What people have to say about Ugo Catheter Valve
I use the Ugo Catheter Valve with my suprapubic catheter. It grips extremely well, and doesn’t slip like some other valves which I have tried.Christine PLondon, UK