At Optimum Medical, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of customer service. We’re always here, ready to listen and help people out wherever we can.
Charise is Optimum Medical’s Customer Care Advisor. Many people who have got in contact with us have benefited from Charise’s support and advice.
So what does the role of Customer Care Advisor involve?
- Processing all the requests to receive samples which come through our website. These are sent from all over the world!
- Speaking to people over the phone or email, finding out more information about exactly which products they’re interested in, and explaining the different choices available.
- If you’ve received one of our Ugo Urology sample boxes recently, chances are this was packed by Charise! By having that first phone call or email interaction, we can ensure each box is tailored to each and every individual – so you’re receiving the best products to suit you in the correct size.
- We always get in touch to check how you’re getting on with your samples. We’re very appreciative of all feedback we receive and this is always passed across to our product development team so we’re always living up to our company motto: ‘constantly creating better’.
- We explains the various options available to people with regards to getting hold of our products, whether this is on prescription or via our online shop – Shop Optimum.
- For people who want to receive their urology supplies using our free home delivery service Optimum Delivered, Charise oversees the registration process, making it quick, efficient and a complete breeze!
If you’d like to get in touch and discuss your product requirements, we’d love to hear from you. You can reach us on 0113 263 3849. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.