OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant is a new kind of disinfectant, harnessing the immense cleaning and disinfecting power of Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2).
Brought to you by Optimum Medical, in partnership with LifeClean.
But what makes OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant different?
Here comes the science! The chlorine molecule in ClO2 is bonded to the oxygen molecules in such a way that it can’t break free, meaning no dangerous chlorine by-products can be formed. Unlike bleach, which is made of Sodium Hypochlorite or Hydrogen Peroxide, both of which can be deadly to aquatic life and the environment.
ClO2 is a new kind of disinfectant, leading the way towards a more environmentally friendly future for the industry.
One disinfectant, so many options!
Whether you’re cleaning a hospital, school, office or home, effective cleaning and disinfecting is essential to prevent the spread of infection. OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant offers exceptional levels of cleaning and germ-killing power in a unique formulation of 99.6% water.
OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant is extremely versatile. You can soak/submerge small items, spray, mist or even fog with OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant.
But what can it kill?
- Viruses – Coronavirus, Poliovirus, Norovirus, Avian Influenza Virus.
- Bacteria – E-coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, MRSA.
- Spores – Clostridium difficile, Bacillus cereus.
- Fungi – Mold, Candidiasis.
- Parasites – Threadworms, Salmon Lice.
Download our independent test data here.
With so many disinfectants to choose from, why choose OptiPre Sporicidal Disinfectant?
- Kills Covid19 in less than 30 seconds.
- Kills all other common bacteria and viruses, including spores and biofilms in less than 2 minutes.
- Classified as non-hazardous.
- Kinder to the environment.
- Offers a choice of application methods, making it usable across all industries.
Want to see it in action? Get in touch to request your free sample today!
Optimum Medical is proud to be a member of the Infection Prevention Society