OptiPro Surgical Masks
OptiPro Surgical Masks (Type IIR) effectively cover the wearer’s nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in clinical environments.
Single-use and disposable surgical masks, with a protective 3-ply design, creating an effective barrier over the nose and mouth by stopping microbes from entering and exiting the mask.
Why choose OptiPro Surgical Masks?
- Our OptiPro Surgical Masks adhere to European Standard EN 14683:2019.
- Featuring a protective 3-ply design, creating an effective barrier to provide superior levels of protection.
- Stops microbes from entering or exiting the mask, thanks to a melt-blown polymer material which provides a highly-effective filter.
- Comfortable yet secure. Latex-free, elasticated loops slide over the ears to hold the mask securely in place.
- Soft-touch fabric helps to reduce the risk of pressure damage behind the user’s ears.
- The pleat design allows the user to expand the mask and fully cover the area from nose to chin, achieving a perfect fit.
- Inner box: 50 masks
- Outer box: 2000 masks
When it comes to PPE, we have you covered:
|PR CODE||PRODUCT NAME||INNER PACK||OUTER PACK|
|1104||OptiPro Surgical Masks||Box of 50||Case of 40|