OptiPro Surgical Masks
OptiPro Surgical Masks (Type IIR) effectively cover the wearer’s nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of infection.
Our single-use and disposable surgical masks, have a protective 3-ply design, creating an effective barrier over the nose and mouth, stopping potentially harmful microbes from entering and exiting the mask.
Single-use, disposable, surgical masks are the ideal choice for use where face coverings are required. Our face masks are light weight, comfortable to wear and have a mouldable nose bridge to ensure a secure fit as you go about your day. Designed for use within a healthcare setting, you can be reassured that you are protected.
Face masks protect the wearer and help prevent the spread of infection, if used and disposed of correctly and in-line with local protocol.
Why choose OptiPro Surgical Masks?
- Our OptiPro Surgical Masks adhere to European Standard EN 14683:2019.
- Featuring a protective 3-ply design, creating an effective barrier to provide superior levels of protection.
- Stops microbes from entering or exiting the mask, thanks to a melt-blown polymer material which provides a highly-effective filter.
- Comfortable yet secure. Latex-free, elasticated loops slide over the ears to hold the mask securely in place.
- Soft-touch fabric helps to reduce the risk of pressure damage behind the user’s ears.
- The pleat design allows the user to expand the mask and fully cover the area from nose to chin, achieving a perfect fit.
- Inner box: 50 masks
- Outer box: 2000 masks
When it comes to PPE, we have you covered:
Our OptiPro range also includes:
|PR CODE||PRODUCT NAME||INNER PACK||OUTER PACK|
|1104||OptiPro Surgical Masks||Box of 50||Case of 40|
Want to know more?
Optimum Medical are proud to be a member of the Infection Protection Society.