OptiPro Particulate Respirators
Our OptiPro Particulate Respirator is an FFP2 (N95) face mask, designed to provide effective filtration of harmful substances and reduce the user’s risk of infection.
Individually wrapped, single-use face masks, make them ideal for use in a busy environment, where regularly changing of your face mask is required. Easy and convenient to transport, our OptiPro Particulate Respirators offer you the reassurance that you are protected, when you need it.
Single-use, disposable FFP2 face masks protect the wearer and help prevent the spread of infection, if used and disposed of correctly and in-line with local protocol.
Why choose OptiPro Particulate Respirators?
- Our FFP2 (N95) face masks adhere to the European Standard EN 149:2001 and A1:2009.
- Features a non-woven protective layer to effectively filter harmful substances, including PM2.5 dust and bacteria.
- The contoured shape provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- Individually wrapped.
- Disposable and single-use face masks.
- Inner box: 10 face masks.
- Outer box: 400 face masks.
When it comes to PPE, we have you covered:
Our OptiPro range also includes:
|PR CODE||PRODUCT NAME||INNER PACK||OUTER PACK|
|1105||OptiPro Particulate Respirators||Box of 10||Case of 40|
Want to know more?
Optimum Medical are proud to be a member of the Infection Protection Society.