Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all digital acquisition channels;
- Introduce new digital acquisition channels where opportunities have been identified;
- Develop a conversion rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis;
- Monitor competitor activities online;
- Create compelling ad content;
- Conduct keyword research as necessary;
- Lead and develop A/B testing to introduce evaluations and recommendations as appropriate;
- Help to develop the UX side of web projects or developments;
- Work with the wider team to set up strategies and paid campaigns;
- Managing the paid budget to achieve ROI targets;
- Liaise with third party providers;
- Produce regular internal reports on digital acquisition activities, understanding trends and proposing actions based on results;
- Update and maintain Optimum Medical’s websites when required;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure Optimum Medical is at the forefront of industry developments;
- Support the Marketing team , sales teams, our customers and the wider business as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in paid search advertising and digital acquisition;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and high level of initiative;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines;
- Analytical and data-focused, with an understanding of Google Analytics and other reporting platforms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday with option to buy up to 5 extra days per year
- Optional extra day paid holiday per year for volunteer work
- Health cash plan
- Free flu injections
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh fruit
- Quarterly social activities
Optimum Medical can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Potential candidates will be assessed against our company values to make sure you are the right fit for the business.
At Optimum Medical we LISTEN, we CREATE, we MAKE IT HAPPEN, we CARE and we HAVE FUN!
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com quoting ‘Paid Search Executive’ in the subject line.
Constantly creating better