Thanks to continuing growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced pro-active and enthusiastic Customer Care Advisor to join our Customer Support team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and take ownership of the role whilst having an excellent ability to communicate with people. Relationship building and customer service are two key aspects of this role and this will be assessed at the interview stage.
Your duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer service by supporting all customers
- Making outbound calls to customers who have made enquiries via email/online speaking to them about their requirements
- Promoting and discussing the benefits of using our delivery service
- Discussing the features and benefits of our products to existing and new customers
- Following up with patients who have been sent samples of our products to discuss feedback and requirements
- Supporting the sales and customer service teams when necessary
- Handling queries of e-commerce customers
- Assisting with our ongoing pharmacy project
- Building up our customer database and providing excellent customer service
- Sales/relationship building experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed and driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a healthcare or medical environment
Flexible shift pattern with hours between 8am and 7pm Monday – Friday (negotiable) (40 hours pw)
Optimum Medical can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual
- Competitive salary of circa 22k plus bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite parking
At Optimum Medical we LISTEN, we CREATE, we MAKE IT HAPPEN, we CARE and we HAVE FUN!
Potential candidates will be assessed against our company values to make sure you are the right fit for the business.
Constantly creating better